[wingide-users] PyLint on Save

Marcus.CM marcus at internetnowasp.net
Sat Aug 9 23:42:23 MDT 2008

Hi,

I manage to get PyLint to be executed everytime i save the module if the
modules are already open when the extension_ide scripts are loaded.
But the problem is if i open a module (.py) and press save, then i will
get an error "tried to execute an unavailable command
.internal.gui.save". I find that if i reload the scripts everytime i open
a module then i wont get this problem and the extension works as
expected. If i open a module from my project without asking Wing to
reloadscripts, then i will get this error.

Any hints?

Marcus.