[wingide-users] Line highlighting

Ron.Pastore at VerizonWireless.com Ron.Pastore at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Aug 5 15:29:43 MDT 2008

>Entering Line selection mode in the edit menu under Selection Mode
selects the current line.  I'm not sure if >that's what you're looking
for.

Oh man, that's exactly what I need but didn't realize there was a
shortcut, Ctrl-F8. sorry about the confusion, I guess clicking menu
buttons does stuff sometimes.  thanks for all your help...

ron

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.