[wingide-users] Line highlighting

Ron.Pastore at VerizonWireless.com Ron.Pastore at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Aug 5 15:11:21 MDT 2008

> import wingapi
> def goto_line_select(lineno):
>   ed = wingapi.gApplication.GetActiveEditor()
>   ed.fEditor._ExecuteNamedAction('goto-line', int(lineno)-1, 1,
'slop', 'same')

Thanks a bunch Stephan, I think this is pretty close to what I need.  Is
there a variation that would detect the current lineno as opposed to
passing the param?

ron

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.