[wingide-users] auto-completion doesn't work

Bryan belred at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 14:31:45 MDT 2008

i installed lxml and when i type the dot on the last line of the
following code snippet, wing says in the code assistant that it cannot
determine the type, so no popup box is displayed showing the
attributes of tree.  we were about to buy wing for all our python
developers, but this preventing us from buying wing at this time.
anything it can do to make this work?

from lxml import etree

tree = etree.fromstring('<html>hello</html>')
tree.    # <--- no auto-completion popup box here

thanks,

bryan