[wingide-users] Attaching the Debugger to the Python Shell Tool

Jonathan Mozes jon at rayv.com
Mon Apr 28 08:16:33 MDT 2008

Is it possible to attach the Wing Debugger (using 'import wingdbstub')
to a program currently running in the Python Shell Tool?

Say I'm experimenting with a new feature, and the cost of reloading my
entire data set every time I change the code is significant, could I
simply import (or reload) the dbstub and connect my existing shell to
the debugger?