[wingide-users] Wing IDE 3.1 beta3 released

Jonathan Mozes jon at rayv.com
Mon Apr 28 02:12:57 MDT 2008

I just wanted to express my appreciation for your development work.

It's been but ten days between my mail, requesting an important feature
for my company (Running multi-threaded processes in the Python Shell)
and the release of the Beta, containing exactly that feature. Needless
to say, I immediately went on checking the new feature, which works
perfectly, and helps us run all of our Interactive Shell applications
through Wing.

It's really great to have a real development partner, attuned to the
needs of its IDE's costumers, making changes as requested, thus
providing the best suited IDE possible.

Thanks a lot,

	Jonathan Mozes
	RayV Technologies