[wingide-users] order of methods in the drop-down

Chris Curvey ccurvey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:33:29 MDT 2008

I can't seem to find this in the docs...

It used to be (wing 2.x?) that when the cursor was inside a class
definition, there would be a drop-down box at the top of the page with the
method names in alphabetical order.  The box is still there, but the method
names seem to be in the order in which they are defined in the class.

Is there a preference somewhere I can change to get the alpha-ordering
back?  (I find it real useful when looking for a particular method.)

-Chris

--
I am often wrong, but I am never in doubt.