[wingide-users] Python 3.0

Humberto Diogenes adm.humberto at digi.com.br
Wed Apr 23 23:26:20 MDT 2008

Hi!

   Is there any way to run python3.0 projects inside Wing? I tried it
in Wing 3.1.0b2 but got syntax errors on wingdb.py -- obvious things
like print instead of print().
   Then, just for kicks, I tried running 2to3 in wingdb.py but, as
expected, it didn't work very well... :)

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Applications/WingIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/wingdb.py", line
444, in main
     args = _ParseArgv(tmp_log)
   File "/Applications/WingIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/wingdb.py", line
207, in _ParseArgv
     args['host'], args['port'] = _ParseSingleArg(err, 1,
_HostportTransform)
   File "/Applications/WingIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/wingdb.py", line
132, in _ParseSingleArg
     sys.exit(2)
SystemExit: 2

--