[wingide-users] SVN setup

slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Fri Apr 18 16:48:37 MDT 2008

I had svn working and did something to my system such that it no longer
works properly.

I have both cygwin svn and TortoiseSVN on my machine, and they both seem
to work properly. When I try to run a SVN commit from wing it tries to
run the cygwin svn.exe and fails with
svn: '/cygdrive/c/Sandbox/apps\apinc\apvideo.ini' is not under version
control
I have tried to checkout the project with both cygwin and tortoise and
doesn't seem to help.  I commented out the svn.exe and tried to find the
corresponding tortoise command line but no luck here either.

any hints.

max