[wingide-users] Here's a strangeone...SocketServer.ThreadingTCPServer

Harper, Jason jharper at qualcomm.com
Thu Apr 17 15:53:26 MDT 2008

I believe I have this one resolved.  The SocketServer.ThreadingTCPServer
object does an import of the threading module in its process_request
method.  This seems to cause a problem with threading in general
(outside of Wing).  I derived my own class from ThreadingTCPServer so I
can override the process_request method to avoid the in-line import of
the threading module.

Thanks.
-Jason