[wingide-users] Here's a strange one...SocketServer.ThreadingTCPServer

Harper, Jason jharper at qualcomm.com
Thu Apr 17 15:13:05 MDT 2008

Thanks...I'm going to study the thread interactions as a possible
problem.

A little more info about our app...it is a GUI (wxPython) app.  I am
spinning up a thread for the TCP Server to run in (so I don't block the
GUI).  Note that TCPServer works OK, but it is ThreadingTCPServer that
I'm having trouble with.  ThreadingTCPServer spins up a thread to handle
each incoming request.

Thanks for the pointers so far.