[wingide-users] Here's a strange one...SocketServer.ThreadingTCPServer

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Apr 17 14:02:56 MDT 2008

Harper, Jason wrote:
> Since my app is working in the Wing debugger, is it possible that Wing
> is doing some sort of TCP/socket setup that my app is inadvertently
> making good use of?

It's possible because the debugger uses its own tcp connection to
communicate with the IDE, but I would need to know more about your
program to know what it could be.  It also could be a threading issue --
the debugger inevitably changes thread scheduling which can bring out or
hide threading bugs.

Cheers,