[wingide-users] Free PyCon Italia pass

Lawrence Oluyede l.oluyede at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 01:26:47 MDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Stephan Deibel <sdeibel at wingware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Wingware is sponsoring PyCon Italia but we don't plan to go so have a
>  free pass to give away.  Note that it's an Italian language conference.
>  However, it's in Firenze in May so you may not care if you can't
>  understand a word anyone is saying. ;-)
>
>  If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me.
>
>  Details on the conf (in Italian) are at:  http://www.pycon.it/

As a member of the board of organizers I can tell you something more
if you need it.
By the way: yes the conference is mostly for italians but we are gonna
have a service for simultaneous translation for non-italian speakers.

Among the speakers there will be Alex Martelli with a couple of talks
(one on Google AppEngine), Stallman with the opening keynote,
Raymond Hettinger, Brian Fritzpatrick of Subversion fame, Arkadiusz
Wahlig with a Skype sponsored talk, Antonio Cuni of the core PyPy team
and Menno Smits from Resolver Systems talking about IronPython.

Hope one (or more :-) of you can make it

--
Lawrence, stacktrace.it - oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
"It is difficult to get a man to understand