[wingide-users] Google did not find sw to search search this list.

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Apr 14 07:53:51 MDT 2008

Johnny wrote:
> Wingide-Users,
> Google did not find sw to search search this list.
> This URL seems to be able to search another list.
> http://www.hdr-photography.com/mailman/HDR-photo/namazu.cgi?idxname=index&query=pipermail&whence=120

Searching in the box in top right of our website includes search of the
mailing lists and there are also search boxes for searching just in one
of the lists on the mailing list pages:

http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
http://wingware.com/lists/announce

> Derek Atkins, Warlord at MIT.edu, says he has PERL and PHP programs to search
> mailing lists.
> http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2004-May/011382.html
> I would rather have Python programs to search Pipermail lists.  Does anyone
> know where to find this?

We just use Google via the site: specifier by including something like
"site:wingware.com/pipermail/wingide-users/" as part of your search
string.