[wingide-users] Google did not find sw to search search this list.

Johnny oouc at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 23:02:05 MDT 2008

Wingide-Users,
Google did not find sw to search search this list.
This URL seems to be able to search another list.
http://www.hdr-photography.com/mailman/HDR-photo/namazu.cgi?idxname=index&query=pipermail&whence=120

Derek Atkins, Warlord at MIT.edu, says he has PERL and PHP programs to search
mailing lists.
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2004-May/011382.html
I would rather have Python programs to search Pipermail lists.  Does anyone
know where to find this?

Thank you for any help you can provide,
Oouc

Objective Oriented Unification Commitment.  We all have gifts and limitations.  I'm using my gifts to help others overcome limitations.  Will you do the same for me?