[wingide-users] Line Number display glitch in beta 3

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Wed Sep 26 15:35:43 MDT 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 13:29, Wingware Support wrote:

> >> Yes, it's a bug that I'm about to look at.  It's not theme or system /
> >> non-system gtk dependent.  We intend on fixing it in the next release.
> >>
> >> Thanks for the bug report,
> >
> > You're welcome.
> >
> > Is this bug fixed yet?
>
> We've just released a patch for the line number column sizing bug.
> Sorry about the delay.

And there was MUCH rejoicing!!

(Sorry, it's Python, what can I say.)

Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

So very much appreciated.

Yet another reason I support Wingware: responsive support.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111