[wingide-users] Line Number display glitch in beta 3

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Sep 20 12:51:41 MDT 2007

On Wednesday 12 September 2007 14:39, Wingware Support wrote:
> Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> > I just installed Beta three, and ran across the glitch in the line number
> > display as seen in the attached file.
>
> Yes, it's a bug that I'm about to look at.  It's not theme or system /
> non-system gtk dependent.  We intend on fixing it in the next release.
>
> Thanks for the bug report,

You're welcome.

Is this bug fixed yet?  If so, could you release a Beta3.1 version? :)  I've
been using the 3.0 betas for quite a while now, and this is the only bug I've
run into.  WingIDE 3.0 has been rock-solid, no crashes, no other bugs (at
least for me).  But, boy, I didn't realize how much I rely on those side-bar
numbers.  I'd really like to have them back.  I can't go back to 2.x  No!
Please don't make me! :)

P.S. Yeah, I know, I have the status bar, which shows the line number, but
it's sooooo nice to have it along the side there.

--
Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer