[wingide-users] auto completion quirk

Adi Jörg Sieker ml at adsworth.info
Fri Sep 14 12:27:22 MDT 2007

Hi,

when using isinstance to help the auto completion it only works with
variables and not with attributes of objects.

with the following lines in the editor. Wing will happily show code
completion for bar but not for foo.dict.

assert(isinstance(foo.dict,dict))
assert(isinstance(bar,dict))

It's easy to workaround, but its still annoying so I thought I'd
mention it.

This is happens in both Wing 2.1.4-2 and 3a1.

Regards
    Adi

--
Adi J. Sieker         mobile: +49 - 178 - 88 5 88 13
Freelance developer   skype:  adijsieker