[wingide-users] File-open Autocompletion inconvinience

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:18:18 MDT 2007

Hi,

first: I love the "file open from keyboard" its just as fast as it can get.
though there is one things that is always annoying:
 when I press the shortcut for "open from keyboard" i am always
presented with the current path, in order to get a list of all the
files i always press "backspace" to remove the slash and type a slash
and the list of all files in this directory appears. could this list
not be shown by default right away?
or is there even an option to configure that?
that would be awesome.

--
cu

Wolfram