[wingide-users] Missing breakpoints & projects

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Sep 3 11:36:03 MDT 2007

Tom Stambaugh wrote:
 > The project seems to
> attempt to remember whatever files are open, the breakpoints come with those
> files, and that creates a leak when changing from project to project for an
> overlapping file.

If this is the case, the bug is having breakpoints leak from project to
project.  Almost all settings that aren't in preferences are stored in
project files and when you switch projects, all of your settings should
change with them.  One way of using projects is for major applications
-- I have one project for Wing 2.1 work, another for Wing 3.x work,
another for Zope testing, etc.

Cheers,