[wingide-users] Re: Analysis time at startup

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:33:39 MDT 2007

I'd also  like to comment on the startup time, since it's being mentioned.

I'm running a 2.8 Ghz machine, with 2GB of ram, XP, SP2, and a SCSI boot drive.

Wing usually takes 30 seconds to a minute to launch- and my projects
are usually fairly small. I have no idea where the bulk of the time is
being used for. I had just attributed it to Python being interpreted
or the GTK framework.

I will submit a bug report - if it isn't being repetitious to the ones
mentioned below.

Message: 1