[wingide-users] Request for info: Wing IDE screen casts

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Oct 15 09:26:03 MDT 2007

Hi,

We're working on putting together some screen casts that show Wing's
features and I would like to get some feedback from our existing users.
If you have time, please reply to me privately (not to the list) to avoid
excessive traffic here.

Please feel free to skip questions you don't have an opinion on:

1) What do you think are the key "wow" features that sell Wing IDE?

2) Would a feature tour screen cast (that shows the features w/o getting
    into details of actually using them) have been useful when you were
    shopping for IDEs?

3) What topics/features would you like to see covered in a series of
    "How do I do X with Wing" screen casts?

4) How long is a good length for a screen cast so it presents enough
    useful information in a reasonable amount of time?

5) If you act as an advocate (that is recommend Wing to other people),
    what materials (of any kind) would be most useful for you in doing
    that?

6) Any other comments/ideas for screen casts for Wing IDE, or on any
    related issue/topic?

I can summarize the results to the list if there's any interest.

Thanks very much!