[python] Re: [wingide-users] Tests in Wing IDE 3.0

Lawrence Oluyede l.oluyede at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:30:10 MDT 2007

> py.test and doctest would be the two most popular testing frameworks
> after unittest. Being included in the standard library means that
> probably more people use doctest - but I guess you'll support both in
> time...

I used py.test a lot and I really like but my vote goes to nose
because is alike, currently maitained, with a plugins system and more.

There's some intersection between the two so it should not be too
difficult to embed both. But I realize that writing support for N
tools is not easy.

--
Lawrence, oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
"It is difficult to get a man to understand