[wingide-users] Tests in Wing IDE 3.0

Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Tue Oct 2 04:10:50 MDT 2007

What kinds of test does Wing IDE 3.0 support? Some older tests here are
doctests, and these don't seem to be recognized by the testing tool.

Also I seem to have problems convincing menu option 'Testing' 'Run All
Tests' to run all the tests (or possibly indicate that they are
running). I could easily get the test-files listed - no worries there.

I have a few tests that are rather tedious (run for a minute or two),
while they are running the test-title of the testing tool seems to be
stuck on the previous test.

Once the tests have been run most of the "running men" icons are
replaced by the "question mark in a square" icons, in some cases there
is a "green check mark" icon (here I can step through the structure a bit).

I do appreciate the testing support. Is there a bit more documentation
than chapter 3.9?

Thanks,
Rex