[wingide-users] Search result file name display options

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 07:38:00 MST 2007

It seems to me in the search result file name display options that Group
should be an On/Off and not depend on the other options. I would like to
have Full path display on, but turn on Group as well.

I know I can get this by selecting "Prepend relative path" in the file
options in the preferences, but there seems to be some overlap with the
options in search. Actually, I prefer to have Filename only set as the
default file display, with full path and Group in search results.

Hugh