[wingide-users] Tests in Wing IDE 3.0

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:49:49 MST 2007

I would like to throw my vote out there for nose too.

But really, I just use nose to run unittest.TestCase derived tests.  It
automagically finds them and `just works`.  It's supposed to emulate py.test,
so support between the two should not be too difficult (err different).

jw

--
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them."
Ronald Reagan