[wingide-users] Feature Request: Call Tooltips

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Thu Nov 15 16:41:04 MST 2007

Being low on memory cells, I often find I need to look up the arguments to a
function/method call.  I don't usually need the full docstring.  Pulling up
the source assistant is therefore a bit overkill, takes a lot of screen real
estate on my laptop & breaks my visual concentration.

Perhaps y'all could add a tooltip displaying the arguments for the function
under the cursor / after typing the opening parens?  This should probably be
disable-able / have a delay before appearing, b/c some people are gonna hate
it.

Peter Fein   ||   773-575-0694   ||   pfein at pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~pfein/   ||   PGP: 0xCCF6AE6B
irc: pfein at freenode.net   ||   jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com