[wingide-users] Revision control

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Tue Nov 6 10:27:50 MST 2007

+1 for subversion.  You can download tortoise to integrate it with Windows,
and Python has a fairly robust integration as well.

I like Subversion because it actually handles folders of files, not just the
files themselves.  It's like an evolved CVS, which in a sense is exactly how
it came into being.

Vania

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk

Life is like a sewer.  What you get out of it depends on what you put into
it.  --Tom Lehrer