[wingide-users] a bug of view

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sat May 26 20:44:02 MDT 2007

ro wrote:
> While the vertical tool in wingide(not new windows), if the tabs of
> vertical tool area placed left. The operation "hide vertical tool
> area" will be max the vertical tool area.
>
> Use the tool->restore default tool set will repair it.
>
> I forgot how can I put the tabs in the left if the vertical tool is
> not a new window, maybe I modified the preference file directly

Yes, if you edited the project file by hand and changed the tab_location
attribute you will probably run into bugs.  Wing assumes tab placement
is between the tool and the editor area, wherever the tool areas are moved
to.  I believe this is in our bug list, but it's low priority.

If that doesn't sound like what you're seeing, please let me know.