[wingide-users] How can I use Fixedsys font?

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Fri May 25 08:59:38 MDT 2007

On Friday May 25 2007 7:47 am, Wingware Support wrote:
> I think fixedsys is a bitmap font, which Wing is unable to use because
> gtk+ on Windows doesn't support bitmap fonts.  You may want to try
> another monospace font.

On that note, may I suggest trying the Terminus font?
http://www.is-vn.bg/hamster/jimmy-en.html
http://www.google.com/search?q=terminus+font

It's a monospaced font for people who use computers  for 8+ hours a day (read:
programmers).  I use it for Wing, my terminals, Kate, IRC, pretty much
everywhere that wants a monospaced font.  It's *much* easier on the eyes than
anything else I've used.

Peter Fein   ||   773-575-0694   ||   pfein at pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~pfein/   ||   PGP: 0xCCF6AE6B
irc: pfein at freenode.net   ||   jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com