[wingide-users] Feature Request: Folding-aware cut/paste

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Wed May 23 09:29:46 MDT 2007

Hi-

I've been using code-folding to refactor one class into several.  Basically, I
fold up the original class s.t. only the methods are visible and then paste
them into the new class.

When paste, the methods appear unfolded, requiring me to navigate to the top
of the class & then hit Alt-PgUp again.  It'd be nice if the paste code was
already folded.

Similarly, a way to fold the *enclosing* class/method would be nice, instead
of needing to have the cursor on the introducing line.

Wing Pro 2.1.4-2 on Ubuntu Edgy.

Peter Fein   ||   773-575-0694   ||   pfein at pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~pfein/   ||   PGP: 0xCCF6AE6B
irc: pfein at freenode.net   ||   jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com