[wingide-users] Debugging Paste/Pylons apps with ver 3.0a2

Christopher Baus christopher at baus.net
Mon May 21 10:58:41 MDT 2007

> Christopher Baus wrote:
>> I'm trying to get the new threaded debugger to work with paste server and
>> pylons.

> Try it without --reload here.  Both Turbogears and Django have a similar

Yea that's it.  Here's how to get the paster server to work.

Add the following to project (eg run.py):

from paste.script.serve import ServeCommand
ServeCommand("serve").run(["development.ini"])

Right click file in the project tree, and select Debug selected.

That's it.

Thanks,

Chris

http://baus.net/