[wingide-users] Debugging under Django HTTP server?

Brandon Cline blcline at cox.net
Sat May 19 00:45:15 MDT 2007

Rob,

    Using the latest release by svn .96 I think, there is a -noreload
option that you can pass to the manage.py or django-admin.py scripts
that will turn of the auto restart feature.

The typical way that I do this is currently is to set my manage.py file
as primary debug and give it these Run Arguments via the debug
properties tab (runserver --noreload --settings=devsettings).  I specify
a different settings file for local DB setup, otherwise a settings
option isn't needed.

For older versions I used to just make a local mod. to turn off the
reload part for a certain port as a quick hack. (8000 for reload, 8001
for noreload)

Hope this helps.

Brandon