[wingide-users] Debugging under Django HTTP server?

Rob Woerner roccotesla at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 15:40:24 MDT 2007

Has anyone tried to debug code running under the Django test  HTTP server?  It repeatedly spawns a new python processs, apparently as a mechanism to  reload changed code.  Unfortunately, I can get Wing to stop on breakpoints in the spawned process.  Wing does apparently connect to the spawned process.

  I've gone through the extensive list of conditions listed in the online help & I think I've eliminated them all.

  Anyone been able to get this sort of thing working?

  TIA - Rob