[wingide-users] change auto completion window position

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri May 18 13:33:40 MDT 2007

Mike Bernson wrote:
> For me the bit problem with the completion window is that is blocking
> the work. It should not cover the current line.

Can you send a screenshot of an instance where the popup covers the
current line to support at wingware.com?  I'm aware of a bug that causes
the popup to appear above the line when it should appear below, but
haven't seen it cover the current line.  Or, do you have line wrapping
on?  It can cover the continuation of a wrapped line, which may or may
not be desirable.