[wingide-users] change auto completion window position

Jeremy Richardson jeremyrobin at comcast.net
Thu May 17 23:19:47 MDT 2007

Is there a way to change the position in which the auto completion window
appears?  I like the auto completion, but much of the time it gets in the
way of what I need to see.  I would like to have this to the far right of
the editor window.  I looked in the manual and help, but I could not find
any info on this.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.