[wingide-users] opening new windows

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue May 8 07:42:04 MDT 2007

William Griffin wrote:
> I just updated to 3.0 and unlike the previous version (2.4), when I already editing a file and I right click in Microsoft Explorer to edit another file a new Wing window opens.  I must have configured the previous version to retain only one open window - but I cannot find (or remember) how I did it.  Any help?

3.0 should work in the same way as 2.4 so this is a bug.  Can you submit a bug
report from the Help menu with error log just after launching a 2nd instance
of Wing so we can see if there's something useful in it?  We did rewrite the
code that does this a bit so must have broken something (tho "it works for me" ;-).

Thanks for the report.