[wingide-users] Feature Request: Fix and Continue

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Tue Mar 27 20:32:09 MDT 2007

Pete wrote:
> On Tuesday March 27 2007 8:07 pm, Karl Goiser wrote:
>> Oh great developers of WingIDE please please put this feature into
>> the next version!
>
> I would trade several of my unborn children for this.
>
> 1. user hits dumb bug
> 2. user fixes dumb bug in source
> 3. User runs "Recompile method" from context menu in editor window
> 4. Wing's super-genius-code eval/compiles the source of said method and
> attaches it to the live class
> 5. user pops up the call stack

I'm a simple sort of guy. How about replace these three steps with "Lazy user
just hits F5 to continue on his/her merry way."

Otherwise, totally agree.

Can we schedule this for, say, V9.1   :-)

Michael