[wingide-users] scrolling using ultranav and trackpoint on T series thinkpad

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Mar 27 09:09:24 MDT 2007

Devon wrote:
> I'd very much like to use the WING IDE, but I can't scroll documents
> using the trackpoint+blue button mechanism.
>
> Any suggestions??

What OS are you using?  It could be a case of the touchpad driver not
emitting the messages that Wing expects when scroll-dragging is used.
It does work on most touchpads.  On the other hand, the dedicated scroll
button on some Thinkpads and other laptops is known not to work with
Wing under Windows because of how the driver works.