[wingide-users] trouble shooting error

Jan Bakuwel jan.bakuwel at int.greenpeace.org
Tue Mar 27 06:46:41 MDT 2007

Dear Sandeep,

Please do not send huge attachments to a list... this way you are
"asking" everybody to download your 3MB attachment. It is much better to
publish the screenshot somewhere (flickr?) and send the link to the list.

thank you,
Jan

--

"It is an illusion to think that we are free to apply our increasing
knowledge in any way we choose. In reality we are struggling to deal

----

Electronic Technology Coordinator
Information/Communication/Technology
Greenpeace International
Ottho Heldringstraat 5
1066 AZ  AMSTERDAM
Netherlands (MET)

direct    +31 (0)20 7182084
fax       +31 (0)20 5148151
reception +31 (0)20 5148150
email     jan.bakuwel&int.greenpeace.org
private   jan.bakuwel&hccnet.nl
(replace & by @ in the emailaddress)