[wingide-users] Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 35, Issue 14

Mike Bernson mike at mlb.org
Fri Mar 23 13:25:26 MDT 2007

It would be nice if i could type alt+tab or ctl+tab or something that
forced an indent. At this point del let do what i want.

I have a style of coding and tools that help with things. The comment
starting in column 1 has meaning to me.  Telling me that there is
another way for me to handle that is not a good option. It changes what
my tools do.

The goal of ide is to make things easy for me not figure out how to get
around the ide.

What I have to do now is type in the lines above the comments then move
them to the correct place.