[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.1

Harper, Jason jharper at qualcomm.com
Thu Mar 22 17:42:47 MDT 2007

Stephan,

Thanks for the suggestion...I tried this and it shows that the
PYTHONPATH is empty.

I do not set the PYTHONPATH in the project settings.  I set it in the
environment before launching Wing.  If I comment out this line of code,

env['PYTHONPATH'] = project.GetEffectiveValue(project.attribs.kPyPath,
location.GetLocalFileLocation(filename))

the correct PYTHONPATH is printed to the Messages window.
Unfortunately, the results are the same...PyLint Error output...unable
to import a bunch of stuff that appears to be set up properly in the
PYTHONPATH.

So...either I'm not seeing something obvious or ExecuteCommandLine isn't
pushing the environment through to PyLint.

BTW, this is on WinXP.

Thanks again,
Jason