[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.1

Harper, Jason jharper at qualcomm.com
Thu Mar 22 15:33:45 MDT 2007

Darn... I had high hopes that this would solve my issues with PyLint
integration, but it did not.

I can debug from within Wing and I can use PyLint outside of Wing, both
with the same PYTHONPATH.  Unfortunately, when I use Pylint inside of
Wing it (PyLint) gives me a bunch of import errors.  So...I'm
unfortunately still missing something.

Regards,
Jason