[wingide-users] Feature Reuest: Allow invalid paths in project PYTHONPATH

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Mar 22 15:21:06 MDT 2007

Hello all,

I have a feature request.

I have my Python install in different places on different machines (plus
other different directories).

I sometimes want to use the same project file (e.g. when checked into a
repository), on these different machines.

Wing won't let me have appropriate settings in the PYTHONPATH for both
machines. Can this be a warning rather than an error (I don't mind
clicking an extra button in this case), and have Wing just ignore
invalid paths in the PYTHONPATH.

All the best,

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml