[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.1

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 10:47:35 MDT 2007

On Wednesday March 21 2007 10:34 am, Wingware Support wrote:
> Encolpe Degoute wrote:
> > I'm trying to add 'PYTHONPATH' from Extensions preferences.
> > After line 174 I add this code:

+100

> Either that or just set your PYTHONPATH before you start Wing... then
> the pylint execution should pick it up.

I do this ATM.  It's a bit of a PITA, as I usually have 2-4 projects I'm
working on at a time.  So that means I need to exit Wing, set the env in a
shell & restart it.  Not killer, just annoying.

Anyway, thanks for the PyLint extension - it's pretty great.

Peter Fein   ||   773-575-0694   ||   pfein at pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~pfein/   ||   PGP: 0xCCF6AE6B
irc: pfein at freenode.net   ||   jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com