[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.1

Encolpe Degoute encolpe.degoute at free.fr
Tue Mar 20 09:42:33 MDT 2007

Markus Meyer a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
> please find attached version 1.1 of the PyLint Integration Script.
> The following has changed:
> * Removed "--html" and "--parseable" options which prevented the script
> from working with newer versions of PyLint
> * Fix error message which appeared when the source was clean (0 errors,
> 0 warnings, 0 info)
> Thanks for everyone who reported problems and suggestions!

Everything works fine for me.
I'm trying to add 'PYTHONPATH' from Extensions preferences.
After line 174 I add this code:

  from wingutils import textutils
  from proj import attribs
  ignore, path = \
  from proj import project
  path_list = project.GetInterpPyPathList()

  python_path = textutils.ExpandEnvVariables(':'.join(path_list),
  os.environ['PYTHONPATH'] = python_path

I don't know how to debug it to be sure that python_path is the good one
at runtime.
I don't know too if it's os.environ that I have to use here before the
pylint execution.

Logiciels libres, hockey sur glace et autres activités cérébrales