[wingide-users] mouse pointer is yellow on white background on Mac OS X?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Mar 15 09:23:25 MDT 2007

T. Kim Nguyen wrote:
> Hi - the I-shaped mouse pointer is black (on white background) in all my
> xterms, and it is yellow on white background in the code pane of Wing
> IDE and in the Python shell and Debug I/O parts of the IDE.

What color is it when above the toolbar search entry at the top of the
window?

> What would the name of the X resource be that controls this colour? (Hm,
> maybe this is where I should download the source and have a look too).

I'm pretty sure from looking at the scintilla and gdk code that it's
using the cursor obtained with a call to XCreateFontCursor for the
XC_xterm cursor, though I haven't actually stepped through the code to
see if something unexpected is occurring.