[wingide-users] mouse pointer is yellow on white background on Mac OS X?

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Wed Mar 14 19:31:18 MDT 2007

Hi - the I-shaped mouse pointer is black (on white background) in all
my xterms, and it is yellow on white background in the code pane of
Wing IDE and in the Python shell and Debug I/O parts of the IDE.

What would the name of the X resource be that controls this colour?
(Hm, maybe this is where I should download the source and have a look
too).

	Kim