[wingide-users] Default file type for a project

Warren, Russell russell.warren at newport.com
Thu Mar 1 09:54:12 MST 2007

That isn't what I'm after, but I guess it is part of it.  That is for
File->New, and I am specifically talking about File->Open.  For new
files I'm always just doing an early save-as, so I never thought of
changing the default extension for new files.  That does seem like
another setting that should stick with a project, though.

Thanks,
Russ