[wingide-users] Default file type for a project

Warren, Russell russell.warren at newport.com
Thu Mar 1 08:53:18 MST 2007

Right now it seems that the default file type for a project when opening
files is always "Python".

Can this be changed?  I didn't see the option.  I am using Wing for
other languages as well and tire of always changing the language in the
file open dialog.  Specifying the project's language in project
properties would be nice.  Or just make the file type sticky.

Thanks,
Russ